Join Natural Awakenings Central Ohio at Whetstone Park of Roses on Thursday, June 11, from 4 to 8 p.m., as we host our first annual summer event, “Spotlight on Summer”.
Location: 3923 N High St, Columbus, 43214
(parking available across from the shelter house)
The arrival of summer is a good time to reconnect with a healthier lifestyle. Come and see a showcase of seasonal offerings that local businesses have to offer.
Featuring mobile food vendors, live music, wellness professionals and more.
Interactive participation in the areas of:
- yoga (classes held in the Park of Roses)
- biking (expert maintenance advice, plus test rides)
- Jenny Young, LMT
- The Beauty Barre
- Clintonville Outfitters
- Ride Home
- Juice Plus / The Tower Garden
- American Family Insurance
- Columbus Center for Spiritual Living
- Design Sleep